Acupuncture treatment Video for Neck muscle Pain in Circle 5 clinic Egypt
The work of the housewife affects her health, including nerve pain such as inflammation, nerve damage and nerve retention. In this report, we identify the various causes of nerve congestion and symptoms, as well as how to treat it.
Peripheral nerves, especially the nerves of the hand, are exposed to many of the effects that cause the nerve of the middle nerve, the nerve between the wrist and the palm of the hand, leading to nerve damage in the end.
Compression of the hand nerve for many reasons:
Accidents, and the most famous incidents of moccasins.
Wrong loading on the nerve It is common for women to suffer more because of the large number of manual labor.
Carry heavy things.
- Tingling and numbness.
- Inability to move the injured member.
- The feeling of severe pain in the palm of the hand.
- Increased pain during the night, especially when sleeping.
3 ways to treat hand nerve Compression:
- Complete comfort and distance from causes such as carrying things in the wrong way or heavy things.
- Cortisone injection in the place of weak nerves.
- physical therapy.
Acupuncture is a set of procedures that stimulate certain anatomical points in the body using a variety of techniques, which are penetrating the skin by means of a very thin needle, and then manipulated by the hands or by electrical stimulation to reduce pain by Acupuncturist now in Cairo, Egypt Clinic
How does acupuncture work to treat pain?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Where treatment is done by tapping a needle as thin as the hair at certain points located on specific corridors in the human body known as longitude.
The ancient Chinese believe that this type of treatment achieves the energy of life or the energy of Chi (QI) that may be trapped in the body due to certain disorders.
- Modern medicine
Contemporary scientific research has shown that acupuncture works to stimulate the brain to secrete morphine, which works to restrain pain or reduce its severity without the need to take drugs or painkillers.
In addition, acupuncture may stimulate nerves in the spinal cord to produce anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Diseases treated by acupuncture
- Migraine: Acupuncture contributes to migraine pain relief where it is used in conjunction with other long-term treatments.
- Muscle Pain: The pain caused by muscle cramps and soft tissue stiffness is treated by the body.
- Gastrointestinal diseases: esophagitis, abdominal pain, stomach pain, stomach burning, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, colon, gastritis and gastric ulcers.
- Back pain treatment: Acupuncture helps reduce pain and increase activity.
- Psychiatric diseases: Alcoholism, drug addiction, and addiction to smoking are treated by injection of needles in the ear.
- Cancer: Acupuncture contributes to the reduction of side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer patients such as nausea, cough, fever, tension and nervousness.
- Prenatal menstrual disorders in women: Acupuncture helps to treat menstrual cycle disorders in women and alleviate the symptoms associated with them.
Acupuncture is most effective treatment and patient feel better in same session.
Sciatica refers to the pain that extends along the sciatic nerve, which branches from the bottom of your back extending to your hips, buttocks and down each leg. Sciatica usually affects only one side of your body. Sciatica treatment by physiotherapist is effective with acupuncture.
Sciatica is usually created when the disc or osteotomy in the spine or narrowing of the spine (narrowing of the spinal canal) presses on a part of the nerve. This causes inflammation, pain, and a feeling of tingling in the affected leg.
Although the pain associated with sciatica can be severe, most cases are treated with non-surgical treatments within a few weeks. People with severe sciatica associated with severe leg weakness or bowel or bladder changes may be candidates for surgery.
Symptoms of Sciatica:
- Pain that starts from the bottom of your spine and passes through your back and the back of your foot is the sure sign of sciatica. You may feel uncomfortable in any place covered by the nerve, the most common feeling is the pain coming from the bottom of your back and back to the back of your thigh and leg.Different types of pain may range from mild pain, sharp burning sensation or terrible pain. Sometimes it feels like a shock or an electric wave. It gets worse when you cough or sneeze, and sitting for long periods stimulates symptoms. Often only one side of your body is affected.
Some people may feel numbness, muscle weakness in the injured leg or foot. You may feel pain in a part of your leg while you feel numb in another part of it.
How to protection from sciatica:
It is not always possible to prevent sciatica, and the disease may recur. The following may play a key role in protecting your back:
Exercise regularly. To maintain the strength of your back, pay careful attention to the muscles of the body trunk, which are the muscles in the abdomen and lower back that are necessary to maintain proper posture and collusion. Ask your doctor to recommend you for certain activities.
Keep fit when sitting. Choose a seat with a good support for the lower back and armrests and a rotating base. See putting a pillow or towel wrapped in a small part of your back to keep the natural back curve. Maintain the level of knees and hips.
Use good body mechanics. If you stand for long periods, move forward one on a seat or a small box from one to the other. When lifting something heavy, use the underside to do the job. Move straight up and down. Keep your back straight and bend only at your knees. Hold your pregnancy close to your body. Avoid lifting and wrapping at one time. Find a partner to lift your body if it is heavy or hard to carry.
ما يطلق عليه معظم الناس الكتف هو في الحقيقة عدة مفاصل تتحد مع الأوتار والعضلات للسماح بمجموعة واسعة من الحركة في الذراع, يتكون كتفك من ثلاث عظام: عظم ذراعك العلوي (عظم العضد) ، نصل كتفك (الكتف) ، وعظام الترقوة (الترقوة), تركيبة من العضلات والأوتار تبقي عظم ذراعك متمركزًا في الكتف
اسباب الم الكتف:
تنقسم معظم مشكلات الكتف إلى أربع فئات رئيسية:
التهاب الأوتار (التهاب الجراب أو الأوتار) أو تمزق الأوتار
كسر (كسر العظام)
آلام الكتف يمكن أن تنجم أيضا عن التهاب المفاصل. هناك العديد من أنواع التهاب المفاصل. أكثر أنواع التهاب المفاصل شيوعًا في الكتف هو التهاب المفاصل ، المعروف أيضًا باسم التهاب المفاصل "البلى". عادة ما تبدأ أعراض مثل التورم والألم والصلابة أثناء منتصف العمر. هشاشة العظام يتطور ببطء والألم الذي يسببه يتفاقم مع مرور الوقت.
هشاشة العظام ، قد تكون ذات صلة بالرياضة أو إصابات العمل أو البلى المزمن. يمكن أن ترتبط أنواع أخرى من التهاب المفاصل بالدموع الكفة المدورة ، أو العدوى ، أو التهاب بطانة المفصل.
غالباً ما يتجنب الناس حركات الكتف في محاولة لتخفيف آلام التهاب المفاصل. هذا يؤدي في بعض الأحيان إلى تشديد أو تصلب أجزاء الأنسجة الرخوة في المفصل ، مما يؤدي إلى تقييد مؤلم للحركة.
الكسور هي عظام مكسورة. تشمل كسور الكتف عادة الترقوة (الترقوة) ، العضد (عظم الذراع العلوي) ، والكتف (شفرة الكتف).
غالباً ما تكون كسور الكتف في المرضى كبار السن نتيجة لسقوط ارتفاع الوقوف. في المرضى الأصغر سناً ، غالباً ما تحدث كسور الكتف بسبب إصابة عالية الطاقة ، مثل حادث سيارة أو إصابة رياضية.
Shoulder joint There are bone parts encased by layers of soft tissue important as ligaments, muscles and tendons that wrap around the parts of the joint from the front and back and side to provide this important joint flexibility and stability and strength. These soft tissues, known as rotator cuff, are susceptible to inflammation as a result of aging, chronic stress or direct injury to the shoulder area, as in athletes who may cause a complete cut in the tendons (Rotator cuff tear) ). Physiotherapy clinic is effective treatment for pain by physiotherapist
Causes of Shoulder pain:
- Frozen shoulder: Tendons, ligaments and muscles in the shoulder are pulled and prevented from moving completely.
- Progress in old age because aging weakens the tissues around the shoulder.
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis is one of the main causes of shoulder pain and increases pain during sleep or tendon tear.
- Some diseases that cause right shoulder pain (liver, heart, gallbladder) and pain down the left shoulder plate from the back result from diseases related to (stomach, intestine).
- Stress of the shoulder muscles due to continuous movement of the joint or while playing sports or frequent use of the computer.
- It is caused by cancers that spread to bone (lung cancer, lymphoma, esophageal cancer, liver cancer), especially right shoulder pain.
- Fibromyalgia syndrome.
- Fractures of the shoulder or fracture of the bone in the arm (Fracture).
Spinal cord injury.
- Osteoporosis in the joints of the neck.
- Compression of the nerve (nerve compression) on the neck leads to muscle spasm in the neck and arm, in most cases leads to pain in the right shoulder increases during sleep ..
- Heart attack.
- Arthritis when inflammation of the joints of the chest causes pain in the right shoulder with the chest.
Symptom of Shoulder pain:
There are cases of shoulder pain occur suddenly, where the pain in the left shoulder with the chest and comes during the effort and fatigue and coincides with some of the following symptoms, then should go immediately to the emergency:
- Irregular heart rate
- Sudden difficulty in speaking
- High temperature
- Swelling in the legs
- Excessive sweating
- pain in chest
- Diffcult breathing
- Blood Cough
Treatment, Physiotherapy and acupuncture is most effective treatment and patient feel better in same session.
(Arm Pain) is a common pain and usually starts with pain from the outside of the shoulder and may extend towards the elbow. Arm problems are characterized by a defect or injury to the skin, nerves, bones, joints, blood vessels, or soft tissue in the arm, all of which may cause pain ranging from light to severe. Physiotherapy is effective treatment to arm pain by physiotherapist.
Causes of Arm Pain:
- Compression of nerves: This condition occurs as a result of the pressure on the nerves from the surroundings such as bones, muscles, cartilage or tendons, and symptoms include numbness, numbness, acute pain, or muscle weakness.
- Sprains: Torsion is an extension or a rupture of ligaments or tendons. These are common injuries. Care should be taken to treat home-made spasms, but more severe cases may require surgery. Symptoms of torsion include swelling, bruising, or limited joint movement.
- Tendonitis: This condition usually affects the shoulders, elbows and wrists, ranging in intensity from light to severe, and symptoms are swelling, feeling pain when touched, in addition to the faint pain.
- Rotator cuff Injury: People with upper movements in their daily lives, such as painters or baseball players, often suffer from this condition. Symptoms may include dull shoulder pain and weak arm potential.
- Bone fractures: This condition may cause the pain of the arm is sharp and wide to the farthest, and the person may hear a voice when exposed to fracture bones. Symptoms include bulging, bruising, severe pain, visible deformities, and loss of the ability to turn the palm of the hands up.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is a chronic disorder caused by inflammation that directly affects joints.
- Heart attack: This condition is not enough oxygen to the heart, and may suffer here from pain of the arm and shoulder in addition to chest pain, neck and back, and angina may indicate a specific heart problem.
Symptom of Arm Pain:
- Feeling pain when touching the arm.
- Limited range of motion.
- Swelling lymph nodes under the arm.
How to adapt with Arm pain:
- Take sufficient rest, taking care to avoid exercise movements that will increase the severity of the arm pain.
- Apply ice bandages. Snowing on the shoulder and arm area can help reduce inflammation and relieve pain, and may be helpful in reducing swelling in the affected area.
Treatment, Physiotherapy and Acupuncture has great effect in treatment of Arm pain and feel better in same session.
Neck pain is pain in the whole or part of the neck and is a symptom of other diseases, most of which is arthritis or may result from neck stiffness due to incorrect sitting positions and prolonged computer use. The neck pain may extend to the shoulder or upper part of the back and may be muscular, nerve or pain in the neck. Physiotherapy treatment is better choice with acupuncture for this case by physiotherapist.
Causes of Neck pain:
- Inflammation and irritation of the neck muscles.
- incorrect sitting for long periods.
- Stress, fatigue and excessive use of neck muscles.
- Muscle spasm.
- Protrusions in the bones of the neck.
- Chronic arthritis.
- Exposure to shocks and bruises in the neck area.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Some tumors are cancerous.
Symptom of neck pain:
- Feeling sharp shoulder pain, upper back or lower arm.
- Increased pain when moving the neck.
How to adapt with neck pain:
- Take a rest.
- muscle exercises for the neck.
- Take a break between long working hours, walking or standing during working hours.
- The patient can use cold compresses where the inflammation is reduced by placing cold compresses such as placing an ice bag wrapped in a towel on the place of pain for up to 20 minutes several times a day.
Treatment, Physiotherapy and Acupuncture has great effect in treatment of neck pain and feeling better in same session.
Low Back pain is one of the most common causes of people going to a doctor or absent from work and causes of disability worldwide. Most people experience back pain at least once.
Fortunately, you can take measures to prevent or alleviate most back pain. If prevention fails, simple home therapy or appropriate body mechanics will often heal the back within a few weeks and maintain its function in the long term.
Signs and symptoms of back pain may include:
- Muscle pain
- Sudden pain and severe
- Pain radiated to the leg
- Limited back flexibility or range of movement
Causes of Back pain:
- Back pain can come and go for less than six weeks (severe), which can result from falling or carrying heavy weights. Back pain that lasts more than three months (chronic) is less common than acute pain.
- Often, back pain develops without a specific reason that your doctor can determine by examination or a graphic study. Common cases of back pain include:
- Muscle strain or ligaments. Repeated lifting of heavy objects or sudden strange movement can cause stress on the back muscles and ligaments of the spine. If you are in bad physical condition, persistent stress on your back can cause painful muscle contractions.
- Dislocated or open discs. The discs act as pillows between the bones (vertebrae) in your spine. The soft material can protrude inside the disc or loosen and squeeze a nerve. However, it can suffer from an open disc or cantilever without pain in the back. Disc disease is often discovered by accident when exposed to x-ray on the spine for another reason.
- Arthritis. The osteoarthritis can affect the lower part of the back. Arthritis can sometimes narrow the area around the spinal cord, a condition called narrowing of the spinal canal.
- MuskuloSkeletal disorders. Back pain can occur if your back bends abnormally. Scoliosis, a condition where your spine can bend inwards, can also lead to back pain, if severe.
- Osteoporosis. Your vertebrae can develop compression fractures if your bones become porous and brittle.
Conclusion, Acupuncture has great effect in treatment of Back pain in same session.
(Pain Relief )The Chinese acupuncture is a very ancient therapeutic technique of traditional Chinese medicine using fine needles placed at specific points in the body that are used mainly to relieve pain and treat certain cases. The technique has spread around the world recently. In France, for example, one out of five people tested Chinese needles.
- How Chinese Acupuncture needles work by freeing the body energy when needles are inserted at certain points in the body in 14 tracks of energy, and it stimulates the release of the body of the substance Indrovin, a natural analgesic of pain, and also the use of needles in places that activate the blood circulation.
- Is acupuncture treatment painfull Chinese needles are very accurate and often do not feel pain when used or feel very slight jerks and you will often feel relaxed and comfortable after use.
- Chinese Acupuncture needles to treat low back pain You can resort to Chinese acupuncture treatment for lower back pain if traditional treatments do not work. Studies have already shown the effectiveness of Chinese needles for treatment of persistent back pain,
- Chinese Acupuncture needles for headaches help Chinese needles treat migraines and tension and stress headaches. Studies have shown that people treated with Chinese acupuncture suffer less headaches than those treated with traditional treatments.
- Chinese Acupunctureneedles for the treatment of FibromyalgiaChinese needles have not proved very useful in the treatment of fibromyalgia (pain in the muscles, tendons and joints) but improve pain and relieve the tension associated with the disease.
- Chinese Acupuncture needles for the treatment of arthritis Studies have shown the usefulness of Chinese needles in the treatment of arthritis as well as the use of traditional treatments, especially in the case of knee pain, but more studies are needed confirmation
- Chinese Acupuncture needles used to treat wrist pain Taiwan researchers compared Chinese needles with cortisone for pain and palm pain and showed that people treated with Chinese needle sessions had less pain.
Main Treatment of Acupuncture in this cases:
- Elbow/wrist/hand pain and injuries
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Hip/knee pain and injuries
- Ankle/foot pain and injuries
- Back pain and injuries