Anxiety treated with Acupuncture | Now in Cairo, Egypt
It is normal for a person to feel anxious or frightened, from time to time. But if the feeling of anxiety is often repeated without any real reason, to the extent that it hinders normal daily life, this person is likely to suffer from anxiety disorder.
This disorder causes excessive and unrealistic anxiety and feelings of fear, which is more than what can be considered a natural reaction to a particular situation. And cause depression and stress
Types of anxiety
Several different types of Anxiety, which include:
- Agoraphobia: A fear of fields and presence in public places.
- Anxiety disorder due to a medical condition: A type of anxiety is caused by a medical problem and a certain health condition.
- Generalized anxiety disorder: Excessive anxiety about doing any activity or engaging in even routine events.
- Panic disorder: A series of anxiety and fear that reach its maximum in a few minutes, and may be affected by this type of anxiety and shortness of breath and chest pain.
- Selective Autism: Children fail to speak in specific situations such as being in school.
- Separation anxiety: It is a childlike disorder of fear and anxiety about separation from parents.
- Social phobia: fear of being involved in social events, feeling ashamed and lacking self-confidence.
Acupuncture have great effect in treatment of Anxiety After Sessions