Many of us hear the term tennis elbow for the first time, and the reason for its name is that it affects the facilities of tennis players, it is a condition in which the outer part of the Tennis Association of acute inflammation that results in severe pain, and recently became the term called any inflammation occurs near the bones of elbow joint, It is a chronic disease that leads to damage to the tendons that connect the forearm muscles with the outer part of the elbow. treatment by physiotherapist.
Symptom of tennis elbow:
• Acute pain in the lateral outer part of the elbow.
• Pain in the smooth part of the bones in the outer part of the elbow.
• Feeling pain when grabbing hands and even shaking hands, lifting things.
• Pain caused by activities that require the use of the wrist, so that the palm is down.
• weakness of the arm muscles in general.
Studies have shown that the main cause of bovine tennis is the excessive use of the muscle of the wild value, and over-stress, leading to infection. As well as sudden violent movements caused by wrong tennis or weight bearing, so any hand-tightening will result in tightness and stretching of the tendons and ligaments of the wrist and forearm to the bottom causing the onset of the disease and injury.