Pain Treated With Acupuncturist | Now in Giza, Egypt
Acupuncture is a set of procedures that stimulate certain anatomical points in the body using a variety of techniques, which are penetrating the skin by means of a very thin needle, and then manipulated by the hands or by electrical stimulation to reduce pain by Acupuncturist now in Cairo, Egypt Clinic
How does acupuncture work to treat pain?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Where treatment is done by tapping a needle as thin as the hair at certain points located on specific corridors in the human body known as longitude.
The ancient Chinese believe that this type of treatment achieves the energy of life or the energy of Chi (QI) that may be trapped in the body due to certain disorders.
- Modern medicine
Contemporary scientific research has shown that acupuncture works to stimulate the brain to secrete morphine, which works to restrain pain or reduce its severity without the need to take drugs or painkillers.
In addition, acupuncture may stimulate nerves in the spinal cord to produce anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Diseases treated by acupuncture
- Migraine: Acupuncture contributes to migraine pain relief where it is used in conjunction with other long-term treatments.
- Muscle Pain: The pain caused by muscle cramps and soft tissue stiffness is treated by the body.
- Gastrointestinal diseases: esophagitis, abdominal pain, stomach pain, stomach burning, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, colon, gastritis and gastric ulcers.
- Back pain treatment: Acupuncture helps reduce pain and increase activity.
- Psychiatric diseases: Alcoholism, drug addiction, and addiction to smoking are treated by injection of needles in the ear.
- Cancer: Acupuncture contributes to the reduction of side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer patients such as nausea, cough, fever, tension and nervousness.
- Prenatal menstrual disorders in women: Acupuncture helps to treat menstrual cycle disorders in women and alleviate the symptoms associated with them.