Neck pain Treated With Physiotherapy | Now in Cairo, Egypt
Neck pain is pain in the whole or part of the neck and is a symptom of other diseases, most of which is arthritis or may result from neck stiffness due to incorrect sitting positions and prolonged computer use. The neck pain may extend to the shoulder or upper part of the back and may be muscular, nerve or pain in the neck. Physiotherapy treatment is better choice with acupuncture for this case by physiotherapist.
Causes of Neck pain:
- Inflammation and irritation of the neck muscles.
- incorrect sitting for long periods.
- Stress, fatigue and excessive use of neck muscles.
- Muscle spasm.
- Protrusions in the bones of the neck.
- Chronic arthritis.
- Exposure to shocks and bruises in the neck area.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Some tumors are cancerous.
Symptom of neck pain:
- Feeling sharp shoulder pain, upper back or lower arm.
- Increased pain when moving the neck.
How to adapt with neck pain:
- Take a rest.
- muscle exercises for the neck.
- Take a break between long working hours, walking or standing during working hours.
- The patient can use cold compresses where the inflammation is reduced by placing cold compresses such as placing an ice bag wrapped in a towel on the place of pain for up to 20 minutes several times a day.