Back pain treatment With Acupuncture | Now in Cairo, Egypt
Low Back pain is one of the most common causes of people going to a doctor or absent from work and causes of disability worldwide. Most people experience back pain at least once.
Fortunately, you can take measures to prevent or alleviate most back pain. If prevention fails, simple home therapy or appropriate body mechanics will often heal the back within a few weeks and maintain its function in the long term.
Signs and symptoms of back pain may include:
- Muscle pain
- Sudden pain and severe
- Pain radiated to the leg
- Limited back flexibility or range of movement
Causes of Back pain:
- Back pain can come and go for less than six weeks (severe), which can result from falling or carrying heavy weights. Back pain that lasts more than three months (chronic) is less common than acute pain.
- Often, back pain develops without a specific reason that your doctor can determine by examination or a graphic study. Common cases of back pain include:
- Muscle strain or ligaments. Repeated lifting of heavy objects or sudden strange movement can cause stress on the back muscles and ligaments of the spine. If you are in bad physical condition, persistent stress on your back can cause painful muscle contractions.
- Dislocated or open discs. The discs act as pillows between the bones (vertebrae) in your spine. The soft material can protrude inside the disc or loosen and squeeze a nerve. However, it can suffer from an open disc or cantilever without pain in the back. Disc disease is often discovered by accident when exposed to x-ray on the spine for another reason.
- Arthritis. The osteoarthritis can affect the lower part of the back. Arthritis can sometimes narrow the area around the spinal cord, a condition called narrowing of the spinal canal.
- MuskuloSkeletal disorders. Back pain can occur if your back bends abnormally. Scoliosis, a condition where your spine can bend inwards, can also lead to back pain, if severe.
- Osteoporosis. Your vertebrae can develop compression fractures if your bones become porous and brittle.
Conclusion, Acupuncture has great effect in treatment of Back pain in same session.