Compression of median nerve at wrist Treatment by Physiotherapist in Cairo
The work of the housewife affects her health, including nerve pain such as inflammation, nerve damage and nerve retention. In this report, we identify the various causes of nerve congestion and symptoms, as well as how to treat it.
Peripheral nerves, especially the nerves of the hand, are exposed to many of the effects that cause the nerve of the middle nerve, the nerve between the wrist and the palm of the hand, leading to nerve damage in the end.
Compression of the hand nerve for many reasons:
Accidents, and the most famous incidents of moccasins.
Wrong loading on the nerve It is common for women to suffer more because of the large number of manual labor.
Carry heavy things.
- Tingling and numbness.
- Inability to move the injured member.
- The feeling of severe pain in the palm of the hand.
- Increased pain during the night, especially when sleeping.
3 ways to treat hand nerve Compression:
- Complete comfort and distance from causes such as carrying things in the wrong way or heavy things.
- Cortisone injection in the place of weak nerves.
- physical therapy.