Best physiotherapist in Cairo and Giza, Egypt
Disease treated with Physiotherapist:
Low Back Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Shoulder and Arm Pain with Tingling and Numbness
Epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow)
Headaches, including Migraine and Sinus
Arthritic Conditions (Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Post Surgical Recovery
Sports Injuries (pulled hamstrings, rotator cuff)
Disease related to Wrist and hand we treating with Physiotherapy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain’s
- Instabilities or Weak Wrist
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Trigger Finger and Dupuytren’s Disease, etc.
Disease related to Ankle & Foot we treating with Physiotherapy
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Sprained Ankle
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur, Bursitis,
- Muscle Strains
- Tendinitis / Tendinopathies
- Hallux valgus
- Flat feet,
- Plantar Metatarsalgia
- Hammer toe, Turf toe, Numbness, Pins & Needles, etc.
Numbness and itching in the lower limbs.
Severe pain in lower back and lower leg and back.
Difficult to stand for long periods.
Severe pain when walking for a long time.
Shrinking muscles of the back and legs.
Many complications as leg muscle cramps.
Some problems in the urine, such as constipation, retention or inability to control it.
- Back pain,
- posture problems,
- sport and workplace injuries,
- reduced mobility.
- Rehabilitation following surgery is also included within this category.
- Cervical spodylosis
- lumbar disc prolapse
- Strokes, spinal cord injuries,
- acquired brain injuries,
- multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease.
- It can also be used for rehabilitation following brain surgery.
- Bell’s palsy
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain, Tingling and Numbness
Types of therapies (Physiotherapy):
- Manual therapies – These can include
- joint manipulation and mobilisation (which includes spinal mobilisation),
- manual resistance training
- Exercise programmes
- Muscle strengthening
- Posture re-training,
- Stretching and training
- 2. Electrotherapy techniques – which consists of
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS),
- laser therapy and ultrasound.
Physiotherapy is very important to relieve your problem away. Contact us for Appointment now..
- Where i can find Best Physiotherapist in Cairo, Egypt?
Circe 5 clinic offer Licensed Therapists – Your treatment will be performed by only licensed therapists. Dr.Ahmed Reda MPT Physiotherapist. call us to make an appointment (+2) 01111222018
- What are Disease related to Wrist and hand we treating with Physiotherapy?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome De Quervain’sTendinitis Tendinopathy Numbness Tingling Dislocation Subluxation Instabilities or Weak Wrist Osteoarthritis Rheumatoid Arthritis Trigger Finger and Dupuytren’s Disease, etc.
- What are Disease related to Ankle & Foot we treating with Physiotherapy
Achilles Tendinopathy – Sprained Ankle – Plantar Fasciitis – Heel Spur, Bursitis, – Muscle Strains – Tendinitis / Tendinopathies – Hallux valgus – Flat feet – Arthritis – Plantar Metatarsalgia