How to find best Fibromyalgia Clinic in Egypt? - Treatment with Acupuncturist
Fibromyalgia syndrome, which was not known to many many years ago, is being diagnosed more and more, a large number of doctors are now aware of the subject, making them more alert to diagnose the symptoms of the syndrome in real time.
The prevalence of Fibromyalgia pain syndrome in Western countries is estimated at 2-3% of the general population. This syndrome can be diagnosed at different ages, geographical locations and social classes. Most patients are between 20 and 50 years of age.
Therefore, it is important to be aware of the symptoms associated with this syndrome, so that you receive the right treatment at the right time.
So, what is Fibromyalgia?
- Fibromyalgia syndrome is a common picture of widespread muscle pain and fatigue. Myalgia is the mother of muscles. Fibromyalgia refers to the presence of the mother in the connective tissues, muscles, tendons, ligaments and elsewhere. Although pain in the muscles and connective tissue can be felt, the source of the problem in the Fibromyalgia syndrome is not found in these tissues. In fact, the pain is increased and treated in the central nervous system (spinal cord and brain). The result is that each alert, which is supposed to cause mild pain (and even alarm that should not cause pain), is treated by the central nervous system as a very painful alert in the body of the patient.
- The cause of Fibromyalgia is not entirely clear. It is assumed that there is a relationship between the genetic factors, since their prevalence is high among the first-degree relatives of the patient with the syndrome. In addition, many factors contribute to the development of this syndrome, including physical injuries (especially in the cervical spine), various types of viral infections, hormonal changes and psychological stress. In addition, Fibromyalgia may be secondary to a person suffering from another disease, such as arthritis, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, and others.
How do you know that you have Fibromyalgia?
- It is not difficult to diagnose this syndrome, provided we are familiar with the clinical symptoms that accompany it. In fact, sometimes the patient herself can diagnose her condition based on the information she has obtained through the Internet. When there is chronic pain throughout the body and great sensitivity during the physical examination, it is sufficient to diagnose the syndrome of the muscular pain. However, an important part of the diagnostic process is the exclusion of other diseases, which may be responsible for the occurrence of similar symptoms, and may be infected with the patient, in addition to suffering from the syndrome of muscular pain. Physician's job The necessary tests to exclude other diseases through blood tests, imaging tests and others. It is also important to avoid unnecessary and unnecessary examinations, which may sometimes be uncomfortable, if not for these tests justified justification. It should be noted that to date, there is no blood test or imaging examination that diagnoses the syndrome of musculoskeletal pain, so the diagnosis depends first and foremost on the medical history of the patient and the results of physical examination.
- In addition to pain, most patients with Fibromyalgia syndrome experience other symptoms, including sleep problems, chronic fatigue, concentration and memory disorders, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- If you are suffering from a number of the above symptoms, and have performed the required tests, yet the source of your mother is not known - it is reasonable (incoming) to have this syndrome. In this case, you should be aware of the joint doctor who specializes in these diseases (Rheumatology, a branch of internal medicine, mainly related to diseases that are attributed to connective tissue - joints, bones, muscles and others). A joint doctor can rule out or confirm the presence of the disease, and if necessary he will know how to treat it.
Fibromyalgia was diagnosed, what should I do?
First, you have to ask the doctor who is in charge of this syndrome and is familiar with the principles of treatment. Unfortunately, knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of Fibromyalgia is not always perfect, and may sometimes delay the diagnosis and receive treatment. Clearly, the more the patient is diagnosed and treated at an earlier stage, the better the patient's condition will be. Therefore, it is advisable to seek appropriate treatment immediately after diagnosis.
How to find best Clinic to Treatment Fibromyalgia ?
Circle 5 clinic is clinic that you can find to treat Fibromyalgia with best Acupuncturist .They have trained in China and starting Practice Acupuncture in Egypt.
Circle 5 Clinic Address
Sheikh Zayed, Giza Governorate - Egypt
6th Floor - Clinic M